Motul Multi-ATF - 1 Liter
Type: Multi ATF- 100% Synthetic
Specifications: Meets Dexron III G/ III H/ II D/ II E, Mercon, Mercon, Mercon V, JASO 1A, Chrysler ATF +3 / +4, Diamond SP III, Diamond PSF 3, ZF TE-ML 03D/04D/14A, MB 236.9, MB 236.10, Shell M-1375.4, Texaco N402, Subaru HP ATF ATF 9638 / NWS 9638, SOA868V9241.
Volume: Case = 12 (1) Liter Bottles
Fluid for automatic transmission with slip lockup clutch, Power Steering, Torque converters and hydraulic systems.
STANDARDS AND MANUFACTURERS SPECIFICATIONS:
100% Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid for most modern automatic transmissions (manual mode, sequential mode, electronically controlled and most power steering systems.
Synthetic based lubricant, specially engineered for any modern automatic transmission (manual mode, sequential mode, electronic controlled with or without slip lockup clutch. Particularly recommended for use in automatic gearboxes of American car makers GM, FORD, CHRYSLER... or Asian car makers HYUNDAI / KIA, MITSUBISHI, SUBARU...
Also recommended for use in older automatic gearboxes, torque converters, power steering, boats reverse gears, hydrostatic transmissions, mechanical and hydraulic systems where Dexron (except Dexron VI) or Mercon fluids are required.
Motul Multi ATF
- Allows fuel economy for cars fitted with automatic gearboxes by reducing epicyclic gears friction.
- Anti-shudder performance and then avoids vibrations on engine fly wheel
- Protects gears that are more and more numerous, compact and heavily loaded
- Superior automatic transmission response: smooth shift feel and minimizing shift time lag.
- Improves automatic gearboxes reaction at cold temperature
- Longer life time, better shear stability at hot temperature and oxidation resistance
- Anti-wear, anti-corrosion, anti-foam
Motul products are all API and SAE approved with the latest certifications. Using the correct application of Motul product will not void the vehicle's factory warranty.
Motul has risen above existing standards by developing products based on unconventional technologies like the Double Esters of the 300V range for cars and motorcycles or else the amine-free and boric acid-free technologies used in the aeronautics industry for machining titaniums.