Motul 4100 Power 15W50 Semi-Synthetic Motor Oil - 5 Liters
Type: 007427 / 15W-50 Technosynthese® (Semi-Synthetic)
Application: Motor oil for high performance engines, all Gasoline or Diesel engines
Specifications: API SL/CF, ACEA A3/B3
OEM Approvals: VW 501 01 / 505 00 ; MB-Approval 229.1
Volume: 5 Liter / Case = (4) 5 Liter Bottles.
MOTUL Technosynthese lubricant is a lubricant composed of a mixture of synthetic base oil and mineral oil base. MOTUL routinely uses a synthetic ester base oil in its lubricants.
Recommendations: Technosynthese lubricant particularly recommended for the latest powerful gasoline, diesel, LPG, turbo and injection engines. The reinforced synthetic base stock provides very high lubricating power which reduces friction and volatility.
Motul 4100 Power 15W50 Technosynthese lubricant is specially designed for high performance engines, all Gasoline or Diesel engines, turbo or naturally aspirated, multivalves, with carburettor or with injection, with or without catalytic converter. Suitable for all types of fuel: Gasoline standard, unleaded, Diesel fuel, LPG. All driving conditions: City, Road, Highway,
- The API SL standard is more stringent than API SJ in terms of ageing resistance (average drain interval increased), requires anti-oxidation properties that maintain a constant viscosity avoiding sludge and deposits in the crankcase, anti-wear properties and dispersant capability.
- The synthetic Technosynthese® base stock provides high lubricating power and protects perfectly the engine while in intensive use on road, highway or in town.
- The high performing anti-wear additivation results in reduction of engine internal frictions and increases life duration by wear reduction.
- High viscosity at high temperature (SAE 50) is fully adapted to engines prone to oil consumption.
- Very efficient anti-deposit and anti-black sludge power which keeps the engine clean.
- Anti-oxidation, Anti-corrosion, Anti-foam properties.
Drain interval: according to manufacturers’ recommendations and tune to your own use.
MOTUL 4100 POWER 15W-50 can be mixed with synthetic or mineral oils.
Motul products are all API and SAE approved with the latest certifications. Using the correct application of Motul product will not void the vehicle's factory warranty.
Motul has risen above existing standards by developing products based on unconventional technologies like the Double Esters of the 300V range for cars and motorcycles or else the amine-free and boric acid-free technologies used in the aeronautics industry for machining titaniums.