Red Line Diesel Fuel Catalyst - 12oz
Designed for use in all diesel engines, extra lubrication for low-sulfur fuels, promotes fuel combustion and fuel system lubrication, high-temp detergents to clean injectors.
Designed for use in all diesel engines - compensates for latest low-sulfur fuels
- Designed for use in all diesel engines - compensates for latest low-sulfur fuels
- Diesel Fuel Catalyst and 85 Plus are products with the same chemistry
- Promotes better fuel combustion and fuel system lubrication
- Provides faster ignition, reduced detonation and smoke, improved efficiency.
- Powerful high-temp detergents to clean fuel injectors
- Lubricates O-rings and seals to increase injector pump life, reduces ring friction
- Contains cetane booster for added power benefits
- Available in winterized formula, reduces pour point of typical fuel by 25°F
- Use one bottle per tank-treats up to 100 gallons
RED LINE DIESEL FUEL ADDITIVES
- All Red Line Diesel additives comply with federal low-sulfur content requirements
- Rather than creating new products in the diesel category, Red Line reformulates these products often to ensure that they meet the changing demands of the latest diesel fuels
- Winter formulas use pour-point reducers to keep wax in suspension and reduce wax crystals to pass through filters and injectors
Redline oil products are all API and SAE approved with the latest certifications. Using the correct application of Redline product will not void your vehicle's factory warranty.
REDLINE OIL: Red Line formulates fully-synthetic oils and chemically-advanced additives using the world’s finest base stocks. Rather than cutting costs by blending in petroleum products, Red Line's motor oils and gear oils use superior ester base stocks that provide extreme stability at high temperatures and superior film strength at lower viscosities where more power can be produced.