Our favorite racing motor oil is Schaeffer's Supreme 9000™ Full Synthetic Racing Oil. It is a high zinc, heavy-duty multi-grade engine oil designed for gasoline racing engines including those that contain flat tappet cams and those that are turbocharged or supercharged.
Supreme 9000™ Full Synthetic Racing Oil is engineered for when conditions intensify, it will resist thinning, and protects critical engine parts from heat and wear. By reducing friction and wear, Supreme 9000™ Full Synthetic Racing Oil increases engine efficiency and extends engine life. With its high detergency and dispercency, it suppresses the formation of deposits, sludge and varnish and provides exceptional keep-clean performance.
Supreme 9000™ Full Synthetic Racing Oil is not recommended for 4-cycle, ATV or motorcycle engines specifying a JASO MA or MB, NMMA FC or FC-W 4-cycle oils.
- Extra protection for when engines are operating at higher temperatures
- Rapid circulation and excellent pumpability
- Extra zinc to protect flat tappet cam engines and other components from wear
- Excellent high temperature, high shear performance
- Reduced oil ageing for increased drain intervals
- Substantially reduced oil consumption
- Compatibility with all types of seals